GMP Ep. 001 – “Relentless” Roger Dickerman
“Relentless” Roger Dickerman joins me for the very first episode of the GymMyth.com Podcast. Thank you Roger for putting up with my mumbling and fumbling through this first podcast. It’s been a few years since I last podcasted. Roger has some great wisdom about consistency and motivation. I hope you enjoy!
“Relentless” Roger Dickerman is the co-owner of Relentless Fitness – a personal training studio based in Philadelphia, PA – and creator of the Relentless Transformation – a program helping others change their bodies through sustainable exercise, nutrition, sleep, stress management, and mindset. Since deep diving into the training/coaching world in 2008, he’s worked with over a thousand clients and podcasts and blogs about his experiences at http://www.RelentlessRoger.com.
In this episode:
- How not to smash your face (see video below)
- Changing his reality
- Physique transformation
- Paleo Diet
- Relentless Nutrition Action Plan: Break the Diet Cycle, Smash Your Scale, and Take Pride in Your Health
- Balancing macronutrients
- HOW 52 PUSH-UPS BECOMES 22,344
- 10,000 Kettlebell Swings (Day 1 of the challenge pic below)
- The Rocky Steps
- Roger’s Podcasts
- David Carter “The 300lb Vegan”
- The Pink Pop Filter